Sunday, June 29, 2008

Done and Dusted

Oh My God, I am done, finished, all over red rover. Drum roll please, with a grand total of 50,357 I'm done. I’m kind of surprised that I did finish, cause really I always had some doubt whether I could. I’m glad that I’ve proved to myself that it is possible.
I’m going to put my story away for the next month. I’ll reread it in August and see if any of it is any good. I think some bits are but I need some space from it so I don’t kid myself.
During July I’m going to spend the next two weeks catching up on everyone and everything I’ve been neglecting, this includes all those books that I’ve put to one side.
I’m also doing a correspondence course with Lifestyle Learning Direct on Romantic Fiction Writing. I’ll be able to finish my third assignment. I haven’t looked at this lately. So I’ll get back into it

2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Congratultions Barb,
It is a great achievement.

All the best,
Suz:)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Barb, well done!! yay for the challenge.
E :)