Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm on a roll

My novel has been following me to work each day, I find myself zoning out of the real world and into my own.
I'm happy, happy, happy. The last couple of nights I've been able to meet my word count in 1hr 30 mins. I feel so satisfied with my work to date. It looks like I'm going to be able to finish in June. Fingers crossed.
It's given me time to start reading the newest book I've bought. It's called Damien by Jacquelyn Frank. I first discovered her books when I was over in The Hawaiian Islands just before Christmas. I love her books.

4 comments:

Sussan Marz said...

Fantastic. Sounds like you've found your sweet spot. Enjoy your reading too - always great to have a reward.

Sandie Hudson said...

Barb I'm so glad you are doing so well with your writing.

Hugs
Sandie

Rachael Blair said...

Hey Barb

You're doing so well! I've never heard of Ms Frank... but do enjoy the reward of reading a good book!

RACH!

Suzanne Brandyn said...

I also am pleased your word count is on the up and up...I loved the definition of your name Barbara. Where did you get it all?
Okay, some time reading today, (weather is raining and windy, typical winter. urgh!)and hopefully some more words. lol

Suz:)