Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been away from the internet lately. I seem to get more done that way (go figure) I've been chugging away on my novel and it looks like I'll be finished on time, even early, knock on wood. I've learnt alot this month. I think the most important thing would have to be WORD SPRINTS. It's amazing just how many words you can write in 15 - 30 minutes. It also helps when you know other people are doing the same thing at the same time. I don't always join in on the posts, but they do keep me chugging away. Thanks ladies, wouldn't have gotten so far alone.

1 comment:

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Barb

WOW you are going so well. I know we'll see you at the finsh line with a smile on your face. I hope you're going to hang around next month for our editing month. Or if you have another novel to write, we'll be there doing editing or writing, or maybe both.

Hugs
Sandie