Friday, August 1, 2008

A New Month

Today is the start of a new month.

It’s been a month now, since the 50k in 30 days and I can no longer sit back and bask in the glory of it’s achievement. Especially having only written 4 pages in the whole month of July. We’ll forget about July shall we.

We’ll do much better this month.

CURRENTLY READING

I’m currently reading No Plot? No Problem by Chris Baty. The ladies from 50ks in 30 days mentioned it. I can now see why. It’s an interesting read.

MOVIES

Wanted started a the cinemas on Thursday. I’m off tomorrow to Gold Class to watch it. I love Gold Class. The last two movies I saw “The Dark Knight’’ and “Hancock” . I have young teenagers behind us in both movies. They talked non stop and kicked the back of the seats. You don’t get that in gold class but you do get pampered and I absolutely love it. But, back to the movie, I’m hoping it will be as good as I’m expecting it to be. I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments: