Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nanowrimo

23 Days and counting for the eagerly awaited Nanowrimo. This is kicking off in November. I say eagerly awaited and truefully it is, but……. I’m also starting to become slightly concerned. I’m not a planner, in life or writing. When writing I come up with a plot and then write a paragraph for each chapter. That’s pretty much the only planning I do. The rest comes any which way it can. Well, with 23 days I don’t have any idea what I’m going to write about. The ideas just ain’t coming.

2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Well it's still 23 days away Barb - I'm sure something will come up. Sit at the keyboard on 1st November and let the words will just flow . Good luck!
E :)

Barb said...

thanks Eleni,

I's see you there. (Well no not really see you but you know what I mean.)